Hi there, I am Olga Mula
- Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics at TU Eindhoven.
- Institute: Center for Analysis, Scientific Computing and Applications
- Group: Data-Driven Computational Science.
- Approximation and Learning: model reduction, neural networks, tensor methods
- Inverse Problems and Data Assimilation: optimal reconstruction schemes, sensor placement
- Numerical Optimal Transport
- Numerical Analysis of PDEs: numerical solution of kinetic models, a posteriori error estimation, domain decomposition
- Applications: haemodynamics, pollution, epidemiology, nuclear engineering